Terms of VERYCARDS
1. By signing up to the Website (the website on the domain ) you agree with these Terms (Terms of VERYCARDS). No other verbal, written or other types of communication or agreement can alter the Terms.
2. The Terms can be updated at any point with a 14 days notice on the users account page. If a user continues using the Website after the change of the Terms, they would be bound with the new Terms.
3. Users are not allowed to perform any illegal or criminal activity, collect data of other users or use it for unrightfull purposes. If any signs of such activity are detected, user’s account might be terminated.
4. User’s must be at least 18 years old to use the Website.
5. In case of a dispute, the decision of a court would be based on Scot‘s law and made by a Scottish court.
6. In case a part of these Terms is against the law, the other parts of the Terms are still valid.
7. The Website provides digital business cards to registered users, which includes providing a page for a user on which a user can showcase their contact details and some other information. The Website is responsible for looking after the platform and making sure that the digital business cards are accessible for at least 23 hours a day.
8. Payment processing services on the Website are provided by Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd trading as Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Services Agreement – United Kingdom (together, the “Stripe Terms”). By agreeing to these Terms, Users agree to be bound by the Stripe Terms, as the same may be modified or amended by Stripe from time to time.
9. Users authorise the Website to instruct Stripe to charge their credit/debit card for a subscription at the beginning of the billing period. Cancelling a subscription stops all upcoming payments arising from a relevant subscription.
10. Subscriptions can be cancelled on the Website. In case of any issues related to the Website, please contact .
11. The Website is not responsible for any damage related to data loss, phishing or scamming that was done by third parties or other users by using data on digital business cards. Users are highly advised to individually consider what data is safe for them to publish online. Please see Privacy of VERYCARDS for more details, which is provided on a separate page of the Website.